Lakshmanas Terms of Admittance for Care
The following are the Terms and Conditions for Lakshmanas Care:
- Care will be given only for those who have registered under Lakshmanas.
- To become a member under Lakshmanas, Aadhaar card is essential.
- The membership is always valid only for the current year which is for one year or less either from 1st January to 31st December or from 1st July to 30th June irrespective of the date in which the members join us. The membership has to be renewed annually either in the month of June or in the month of December for the next year.
- The care will be given only on prior appointment.
- Direct presence of patient is necessary for care.
- In serious cases and the cases recommended by Lakshmanas care, getting second opinion is mandatory. In such cases the final decision shall be taken by the members for taking treatment.
- Outside the Lakshmanas care, only Referral cases from other doctors will be accepted under the above conditions. Direct admission to non-members is not given normally.
- The New membership acceptance will be decided based on the following conditions:
- Handling ability of the Lakshmanas care in terms of count of members.
- Whether the members cooperate and follow the advice given for the treatment by the doctors or care givers.
- Availability of specialists with the Lakshmanas care.
It is strongly advised that the treatment may have different levels of response for each patient, since the medicine recommended may have different level of response on different members, at what condition he/she comes for treatment, how he/she cooperates and follows the advice of care givers and many other factors. Hence, Lakshmanas or the care givers under the system shall not be held responsible for the outcome of the treatment based on their advisory alone